Sunday, February 12, 2006

The Last Letter

After demanding why he felt he needed to go into my music school to ask for my schedule he wrote back saying this.
Linda,

The owner of the music school used to be one of my students¡¦ parents. But
a few months ago, somebody took over it. Since then, I have not been there
until today. I have got back some old feeling standing inside.

Can we have lunch or dinner some day in this week?
Can I make contact with you by phone?
KK
I then wrote saying that I had no interest in going out to eat with him. This was his reply.
Linda,

Ok! Thanks for your positive reply. I know what to do. Bye!

KK

Now this could mean one of three things. He's either decided to leave me alone for good or he's going to come after me with a knife or he's going to kill himself out of rejection. Let's hope it's the first of the three.

No comments: