Thursday, March 03, 2005

rain rain go away

It's now approaching the third week of continuous rainfall in Taipei. I've never encountered so much rain before. Normally, back home, it'll rain maybe one or two days, perhaps three and then it will stop and the sun will come out. Here, it seems never ending. I'm waiting for Noah's Ark to float by any day now. Where does it all come from? Strangely I haven't been all that affected by the dreary weather. It would have been much worse if it were not only rainy but cold too. Thankfully they're really just spring showers with overcast skys every day. Though, forecasters say that tomorrow will reach lows of 5 degrees which is really rare for Taiwan. We'll see what Mother Nature has to come in the next week or two. I hope it's a little bit of that sun because I'm beginning to forget what it looks like.

No comments: